Be an Agent
BENEFITS OF AN AGENT
As an authorized Keno agent, you get the following benefits:
- 5% of gross daily Keno sales as commission income
- Keno as an added attraction to your existing business
- Marketing and training support from PCSO
- Increased revenues from the same retail space selling lotto, sweepstakes & Scratchit™ tickets
- Being part of the PCSO lottery network enables you to contribute to PCSO’s charity fund to help our less fortunate countrymen.
KENO AGENT CRITERIA
Who Can Become a Keno Agent?
- A Filipino citizen, at least, 21 years old; or
- A corporation duly registered and existing under Philippine laws and 100% Filipino-owned
To ensure that a Keno outlet will be successful, it should:
- Be located in a high foot traffic area that is 100 meters away from an operating Keno outlet; and 100 meters away from schools (preparatory, elementary, high school & day care);
- Have a minimum 2×2 meters of dry floor space with proper ventilation for a Keno booth, and about 6 sqm of covered space in front of the booth as playing area while waiting for draw results every 10 minutes;
- Have a dedicated teller to sell tickets and pay cash prizes to winners;
- Have the required PCSO and Keno signages installed to attract players to the outlet.
2. Submit duly accomplished Application Form together with the complete documentary requirements to the PCSO Main Office in Manila or at the PCSO Branch nearest your proposed Keno outlet.
3. Pay the application filing fee of P2,500 to the PCSO Treasury Dept or PCSO Branch Cashier upon submission of the Application Form together with the complete documentary requirements.
4. Upon receipt of notice of approval to operate a Keno outlet, pay the installation fee of P10,000 and post a Cash Bond of P300,000 with the PCSO, within 30 days from date of approval notice. In lieu of the Cash Bond, you can post a Surety Bond covering the amount of P700,000 which requires a premium expense of approximately P7,000.
5. Provide a personal computer (PC) set with a 1GB RAM and a 21” monitor (at a minimum) for online Keno draw results. Your PC can be brand new or second hand, subject to evaluation by our Keno technicians.
6. Once the above fees are paid, you will be required to attend training for Keno agents at the assigned PCSO office or branch; PCSO will install the Keno terminal; and you will be supplied with play slips, paper thermal rolls, and internet connection to be able to launch your Keno outlet.
7.Operate your Keno Outlet.